The Challenges to Peace

I'm very fortunate in that through communication with my higher spirit, I receive an abundance of advice and a very specific method for allowing each moment to be peace. I can ask about any topic and I am lovingly guided how to bring peace to the situation for the best and highest good for all concerned. I am often in awe of the answers I receive, and I process this information with my intelligence and my best intention of putting it into action. However, more often than not I fall short on the side of action. My intelligence can process the accuracy of the guidance I receive, and I know that the lessons I receive on peace are perfectly true for me, and yet, alas, I'm still human and I'm stubborn and sometimes I just don't want to do what is suggested. And so I am still suffering.

There are moments when I feel so hurt or rejected by another person that I can't bear the suggestion of how to bring peace into a situation through my thoughts or prayers for that other person. However, I do my best to ask for my thoughts to be corrected and to lift my unwillingness to put my practises for peace into action. I do my best, but is it good enough? Spirit has assured me that when one genuinely asks "How can I bring peace to this situation?" with the intent for the best and highest outcome for all involved in the situation, the transformation happens in an instant. It is the asking that delivers the correction, for it truly is a heart transformation when one wants to step outside of themselves and ask their highest spirit to correct and cleanse whatever earth situation is present. The outcome may not come in an instant, but you can be assured that you have made a difference in the collective consciousness, and this surely will produce evidence within the human presentation of this consciousness. However, one must remember that the request was made for the best and highest good for all, and so one can only trust that the situation as it is now, is perfect. UGH! Sometimes I don't like that very much, but the more I practise this belief, the more I produce my own evidence that this is true.

Bit by aching bit I am starting to release my will to have a situation turn out the way that I think it should - but let me tell you, I am far from perfect at this. The point of this, I have been told, is that it is a process. It is a process that will go on until the end of consciousness as we know it, for this is the process that corrects our will of consciousness and allows it to lift to be ever-present with our origin or source of all of this. What you do when you ask for forgiveness or for a situation to be perfect for all who are involved in it, is to ask for the old dimension or consciousness to lift. I have been assured that we are not to be perfect in this, but that we are to allow our will of consciousness to discuss matters that are not perfect and allow the transformation to where we are willing to see the situation as perfect for all that is. This is a sticky and messy subject when you really just want to stay a victim, however, we can stretch our imagination to express this situation as one that is perfect to invite the concept of peace in. Bit by bit, this is how we will change the collective consciousness, and I for one, am fighting it every step of the way. Again, I say "UGH!" Does it go on like this forever?

This is the moment when we can all appreciate that we are consciousness with the ability to transform it to our highest will of spirit. We can assess each moment as perfect for the reintroduction of our higher spirit, and we can offer forgiveness based on its will to see everything as perfect, no matter what the situation might look like to our lower consciousness of spirit.

I just want to assure you that the process of forgiveness or of accepting each moment as perfect, and thus allowing peace to be present in each and every moment, is not necessarily going to feel as if it is perfect, but peace is in every minute simply because you have the free will of consciousness to invite in the perspective of your higher spirit. Does it get any better than this?

Comments

Popular Posts