This Aspect of Being Human

Time and time again, I have to go through this process. I guess that's because this is a process - it just is - it is constantly maneuvering through my indecision to go ahead with this process, permanently. It is an ongoing process to be sure. So what is the process? At this point it is coming up with the determination in my head to not quit just when I feel all of my fear come to the surface.

I am getting ready to make my announcement - the culmination of all the work that I have put into this. But if I quit, I won't be able to go ahead with this pronouncement, and the work I take on from this point will be quite different than what I had signed on for. I am getting ready to make the pronouncement that I am permanently of my higher self. How can I be permanent in this if I still experience the fear of making this pronouncement, you ask? It's because I am also permanently in the fear of being human. Just because one can permanently recognize their higher assignment, does not mean one permanently escapes the fear of being human - at least not in the way that I signed on for. Part of my experiment, and thus a part of my process, was to find a way to be permanently realized in one's higher spirit while being housed where one is human. This is difficult because it almost feels as if I have a split personality of sorts. Part of me is so exact and convinced, and in full realization of where I am no longer human, and yet it can't stay convinced 24/7 because part of me is permanently housed where I am human. What I did was build a bridge that helps me to permanently communicate with where I am my higher spirit, my higher self. What I did was build a bridge to the part of my personality that always wants to be in communication with this higher part of my spirit. What I did was develop the talent to be a part of my higher self while I was building this bridge. The part of me that didn't want to take part in this experiment is still partly housed in where it only wants to recognize itself as being human, not as being of a spirit that is all that is.

This doesn't make sense to one who only wants to be a human. What this is to suggest is that there is a part of our personality that does not want to recognize its non-human spirit, and I have spent the last several days in deep conversation with that part of my self. It doesn't want to communicate why I am here in human spirit because it is afraid of the bridge. It doesn't want to be lost to the part of its human recognition that can give it a place to live. It feels as if it will be displaced once I come out of my non-human closet and give it a place to live in higher consciousness. It doesn't recognize that there is only one place for it to live. For this I must offer myself forgiveness, for, if I am to stay in one place as a human while I operate from my higher consciousness, I am going to have to recognize that this part that wants to stay will hidden as a human is going to be permanent. It is the part that anchors me to my human skin, rather than just drifting off into where it isn't necessary to be human nor have human skin. I just want to be a part of my higher consciousness so that I can help to fix what is not permanent within my being human, which is my full recognition that I am so much more than my human spirit with my sense of only being a human. When I come into full recognition of being so much more than a human, I can finally shout that I am all that is.

I have had so many opportunities to recognize that I am more than a human. I have had so many experiences that have shouted this for me. And yet, I stay well hidden. I stay within the recognition that not everyone will support what I want to express when I suggest I am not only human, but that I am everything that ever did exist. I want to express that there is so much more than my human suggestion, and yet, this one thread keeps me so well hidden.

I am going to post this blog before I can suggest that I shouldn't even post this, for it is just one more step in my admission that I fully accept that I am not entirely human. In fact, I fully accept that I am so much more than this spirit would suggest. I am all that ever was, all that ever communicates, and all that could ever grasp of this concept that we are all of one union. There is no one who could not suggest this same concept within where they are human. Each and every person present on this planet could come to suggest and accept that they are so much more than being human. They could all suggest that they come from one consciousness that has kept itself well hidden, so as not to upset the consciousness that is lost where it is human. Each and every person could investigate beyond where they are human in their own consciousness, and suggest that they are so much more than this limited box of being a human. I wish I'll have the courage to fully accept that I am so much more than this human concept, and I wish to make the announcement first within my own consciousness, and then express it to the entire universe. I want to shout that I fully accept this one consciousness as the source of being human, and that I could never accept being separate from this source. It has driven me in all my aspects of being human, to reconnect with this aspect of source. I have found it. Now I just have to get past the aspect of being human so that I can make this announcement. Have you found it?

Comments

Popular Posts