Workshops and Meditations: Complex Simplicity

Every so often, I gasp for air as I publish or present some new information, as I have yet to fully discover the depths of my own consciousness on this meditation. What is it about this meditation that makes it seem so urgent to my senses to have everything become perfectly clear before I present its information to anyone who is drawn to attend or listen to my presentations? Why am I so insistent that I fully understand all of the information before I present it on regular occasions, rather than just when I can no longer resist the presentation of this information?

There is something about this meditation that makes it ever-clear, regardless of how much I understand in order to present it in the form of information. There is something about it that can't be expressed, and so I will never fully be able to present it in its form of verbal information, but it is there when you experience it. When you practice this form of meditation on a regular basis, you will understand how it is made so clear. Once you begin to explore its depths and discover its simplicity, you will see that it is almost too simple to understand. When I try to explain its information in a way that is simple for others to understand, the words just seem to disappear. Meditation has never been made more simple than what I am asked to present here. It is because it is so simple where it stands that I can't find the words to make it more clear; and so I resist helping to inform others of its presentation.

When I want others to understand the value of this meditation, I simply express that it has changed everything in my consciousness. It has made everything clearer in a way that no amount of complex, laborious research could assist. Everything I had ever learned or researched until the moment I took the stand in this form of meditation, disappeared the moment I entered its simplistic grounds. There wasn't anything that made more sense than what I experienced where everything is clear. In my complex human mind, I cannot accept that what is most simplistic is the most clear. Everything I had come to understand before I entered into this simplistic meditation was that complex was best. And yet, here in its simplicity, the walls of my mind were becoming transparent and information seemed insufficient, at best, to describe what I found here. It is a complex (because I can't fully understand it in my human sphere) and simplistic (because there really is a lack of information compared to what I expect in my human sphere) atmosphere in which I can fully ingest why I am here on this planet. So how do I express this in my verbal presentations except to suggest that you really ought to try it, but be careful of what you expect to appear. For if you expect absolute clarification of everything you'd hope to find in science become more clear, then you have missed the simplistic objective of why you have entered into this form of meditation, and all you will experience is the complex information you hope to find here. When you clear your mind of any wish or desire for what you hope to accomplish in this form of meditation, suddenly it is all there. And, what you wish to find in any meditation that is designed to lift your consciousness to where all is clear, will simply disappear and it will be the happiest moment of your complex human existence.

So, what will you hope to find when you come to a workshop or meditation where I offer a presentation of the information I receive in meditation? I hope you will hope to find a place where you can deny your objective to become clearer of mind, and just let the clarity appear when you enter into this meditation simply for the service of the human mind that wishes to become clearer. When you lose your personal objective for meditation, and you enter into it hoping to complement what you fill find in your human atmosphere to lift it to its highest form of constant meditation, then you will find the content of the human mind will be more clear. When you enter into meditation hoping to find something that will clear your own human mind, you have entered into it through the gate of your lower atmosphere and not your higher mind, and you will have a much higher climb to find your way out of here.

So, I hope when you come to my workshop or meditation, that you don't know what you will find - you only know that you are drawn to it. You only know that your wish to be clear will help the entire human mind to be clear, for nowhere could we be disconnected from the rest of human kind. The more work you put into being clear with the objective to clear the whole human mind, the more you will remember why you were put on this earth to remember why you are here. There is something so simplistic in what you hope to find while you are on this earth - keep looking for it where you are clear of mind, and then you will find it is nothing more than dirt. And in that dirt you will find your diamond mine, even if you missed it the first thousand times you walked across that dirt. You are all on the trail to discovering the content of your mind and how simplistic it was at your birth where you came into human mind and into the dirt of this earth.

And so, again, how do I present something that is so simplistic, and yet so complex when it is of this earth?

Comments

Popular Posts