Satisfactory Peace: Finding Peace in the Establishment of an Every Day Practice

Although you struggle to stay as peace in your every day establishment, I want you to end your struggle by just saying that it’s okay to just stay satisfactory in the way that you implement the way you try to stay as peace during your day.


Remember, this is not the time to suggest that we can end our struggles just because we are determined to not participate in the struggles or the panic of this world at this time. That just is not practical for most people even though we know it is, ultimately, possible.


Every day, I reach for something to represent peace. That’s it. Every day I get some enjoyment because I practice what I know is true and can lift me or anyone else to peace (because we all stay connected, even in this disconnected place) even if I can’t stay where I have lifted my brain to peace because of how I stayed in my heart with it.


Every day, I get a modicum of joy because I want to stay in peace so that other people can resonate with it, too. That, choosing to focus on where I want to stay connected to peace, might be the only enjoyment I get during my day that is true – that can stay.


Every day, I ask that you remember your joy to stay connected to peace, even if it doesn’t seem to fit at first – even if you want it to go away because you don’t want to remember joy where you are struggling or suffering to make it through your current situation.


Every day, I want you to remain true to your spirit, and if you feel a higher calling to come and enjoy some space within that feels true to you where peace will remain, then I ask you to commit to relinquishing anything that holds you back from where you commit to it for everyone else’s sake.


Relax and emerge from these dark days with just an inkling of joy – just an inkling that you wanted to remain where you are true to where you want to remain joy so that the sparkle of peace you can retain can start to emit true joy so that someone else can start to retain it too. 


And then, every day, just relax in the satisfactory knowledge that you have done all that you were born to do – to commit to, and to try it every day, to retain some memory of where you are more than your physical self who can suffer in such pain.


Satisfactory peace doesn’t sound like the bomb of hope you are looking for someone to present to you. But if you promise to commit just one ounce of the thought that you would normally commit to where suffering can remain, to where you want to remain as a part of the Oneness or to where a part of your brain can want to retain some knowledge that it is a part of the Oneness just as you remain within it always, then you will start to acknowledge that you are not always suffering in your day.


This seed you plant will start to sprout, and if you will remember to water it with prayer every day, then you will start to feed it too with your faith and your hope that, at this very moment, more than our Lower Self’s doubt that we are anything special in truth will remain, and you will always know just a little bit, even when you are in pain, that you are not without your Higher Self – that not only pain will remain while you are in your Lower Self –and you will start to come out of it.  You will start to shine so that someone else can want to sprout their Higher Self too – just a little bit – to let someone else out of their dark shell. And, I want that for you too.


I struggle with it, as well. Every day.


Every day, I struggle with truth.


I know that it is not impressive to remain in my shell or to come out of it to offer you this truth. I know that it does not cause pain to remain in my shell. What causes me pain is to not want to come out of it to share my truth, which is why I came into this world. To want to come out of my shell just a little bit – to want to sprout because of the truth I committed to connect with a little bit every day – is where I start to develop some self-worth. It is only my pursuit or my commitment to pursue my truth that helps me to self-identify as the holy spirit in name and in my shell. I can’t remember what I longed for before I became aware of this truth of where I commit and what I came into my shell, my human frame, for. I just remember that I longed to commit to something where there wasn’t pain – something that felt as if I was in service in some way for someone else.


I longed to remember or retain the memory of where I commit to truth every day – the truth that there is nothing to be scared for when we remember these words that everything is perfect if we want to look at it this way.  And that if we can accept that nothing is going to remain this way for very long – that everything must change, even if it feels like we are going through hell to allow that change – and if we can commit to remembering what we long for, this inner lack of pain, then we can start to see through the outer shell that is this entire world, and we can start to see the truth within it. Bit by bit, painful day by painful day, you will start to long for the truth that you came for so that others can stay in their truth as well.


I know it can seem as if it is a long struggle to where we no longer long for this pain to inspire you to look for truth; but bit by bit, satisfactory moment of prayer or meditation by satisfactory moment of prayer or meditation, an alternate way of looking at your world comes along.


Your truth will come along with it too, just a bit every day, if that is what you long for.


You will begin to see that we cannot change the world with our prayer, necessarily, but we CAN change what we long for and what we put our commitment to facilitating coming into our world. We can change the way we look at pain as well, and this might be the best thing that has happened to you in a long while.


Pain has a way of making us focus on ourselves. What if it has a way of making you focus outside of yourself, as well. Wouldn’t that make the pain worth it? If you could long for something that would make your awareness of what you came for more obvious to you, then pain might be the way that you can access that comfort within yourself, or you could long for something less obvious than pain as well. You could long for just being willing to commit to accessing your truth that everything is perfect as it is, just within yourself – just because you commit to where you meditate on truth every day, in whatever way is satisfactory to you.


Right now, pain seems to be our best model to inspire us to search for truth. But maybe, with this less satisfactory model of just recognizing that pain is not the truth of your Higher Self, you will remain with your Higher Self just because – just because its true for everyone else as well. And then maybe pain will just become the less satisfactory model and we can start to explore other avenues, on a more regular basis, to remember this truth or peace that is innate within us.


Anyhow, I struggle with remaining in/as peace too, and so these are the words I receive when I ask for help.


Just remain satisfactory in your struggle to remember the truth that we are all okay, even if it doesn’t seem like it in our outside world or where our reflection of our inner world doesn’t seem to pulse out into our outside model very well.  


The more you remain in your satisfactory model for truth where you meditate or go within and ask for your highest self in order to meditate on truth – the more you will start to retain the memory of it within your Lower Self as well. You will begin to retain a moment – even if only for yourself – where you are not in pain and you trust that everything will start to be or look okay to yourself.


It’s what you perceive that can make all the difference to you. It’s the truth of what you look at through your Higher Self that will cause that pain to lift. This satisfactory model is what I ask you to do until you start to feel your longing emerge where you will do it all on your own, every day, until every last cell of humanity can feel it too, and no more will we choose to suffer before we incarnate into this world.


And lastly, perhaps we can start to retain the highest memory of truth of where we are One and will remain so and don’t even need to reincarnate in order to recapture this truth in the depths of our Lower Self. That is where we will remain satisfactory forever, and that is all anyone needs in order to find peace within themselves.


Satisfactory truth, satisfactory peace. That’s all anyone ever needs. Try it before you choose to disagree!


Click HERE to read the writing "Impractical Peace" associated with today's blog.


Comments

Popular Posts