Awe

 

Awe in this higher state – this reverence for all that came to be because of the grace of the Oneness, the higher heart for all to be, to state that we are of the Source from which all of this came. Awe. It came to me to witness this higher state of awe as a reward for all of the work I put forward studying this higher state so that I could be the Oneness when someone else was in need.

 

I wasn’t prepared for this reward. It came to me in an instant. This state of awe just came to me within my lower state as I prepared to write this. The page was blank; I had made nothing more than a promise to fill these pages on this day, and I prepared by reading something I had written before and published on my blog, which was normal for me to state when I write from the Oneness. I publish on my blog and don’t expect anyone else to want to read it. What I didn’t realize was that it was written for me to one day reread and come to understate how special it was for me to read something that my higher state had produced for someone else to read so that they could set someone else free when they entered a state of awe with their higher state that allowed them to read something so well-written and free of a normal blog atmosphere of something less normal to read. I wanted them well-prepared for when they wanted to set another set of souls or brand of lower consciousness free from where they no longer recall that they are of the Oneness or higher state as well, and now I found myself, all of these years later, being the one set free from where I forget that I am of the Oneness.

 

I read this simple blog – no more than a page of well-written, if not hard-to-understand speech from the non-material higher state – and I came to be myself once again. I came to be me – to be the Oneness that was built in the material realm as the “me” I call Jill, to remember that I was built to set another person free. By writing this blog – not by emphasizing the material or the subject it was built or written to elucidate – but by the actual physical process of writing from the dream of the Higher Self into the physical pen or laptop as the case may be – my intent to elucidate the cognition of someone else is what set me free, and is what will set them free if their intent is the same, to witness or set free another person so that they too may be free to write this blog, so to speak, from their Lower Self and all that they came to believe they were as separate from the source of all of this. Their Higher Self came to read this blog because of their intent to find their Source, and though they may not be enamoured with its words or the difficulty to read something written so moronic from what the lower self can perceive, but is perfectly understandable to those with their degree in how to communicate from their Higher Self, they can still set themselves free just by wanting to read this blog – just by wanting to be “me,” their Higher Self, because we are all of one Higher Self that wants to be free: we are all “me” in other words, built with the intent to return to our Higher Self, and in so doing, will release our “blog” – or our release of our higher vibration whether it is in words or in how we want our inner state to be in order to inspire others to catch the wave of their higher “me” – in other words, their witness of what it is to be free to feel complete and part of the wholeness from which this bid for separation first fell. I want it to be free whether or not anyone wants to read these words, and the best I can do is to keep a state of awe within myself that my higher words flow so freely – again, even if understandable only to me – so that I am prepared to witness the perfection in each and every individual who considers themselves to be separate in their own prison of their thoughts of what makes them an imperfect individual.

 

I wanted to be free on behalf of someone else – and so this “awe” came to me. First as a word where I am inclined to be mental, and then it proceeded to turn into a feeling that almost overwhelmed me. There is nothing specific that we should be in awe of – just to be “me” is to be awe-full. The fact that we are a being is a mystery in itself that should inspire awe in me, but to get behind the physical manifestation of what is our true state of beingness and just for a moment give up any interpretation of what is awe-worthy, is just another level of feeling complete, and for that I am grateful.

 

I am in awe of me for wanting these words to be free – to allow them to flow from my pencil – or from the screen in front of me in this case – and to witness them as they appear before me. I allow my fingers to be my pencil, so to speak, as they click on the keyboard producing the words as they flow from my Higher Self to my brain, and just the fact that they appear without any planning or forethought at all, and that they explain so much more than I could ever come up with on my own, indicates to me that we are the all – we are all that we ever came to be – to be a witness to explain our way back to self-satisfaction that we never became separated from our sense of being one with Source in a way that would be awful – we are awe-full, indeed, however, when we want to proceed to be peace on behalf of other people. If only one person could proceed to feel the awe that preceded the words I let fall from my sense of being one with Source before I started typing, then the rest of the world could be peace for that one moment, guaranteed. 

 

I am so used to supposing that this gift that has been given to me to transpose the words coming from Source or my Higher Self directly to be published without a proper sentence composed or a way to produce an elucidated subject that is deemed worthy to read but is so much more to me than anything well-edited or interesting could ever be is unworthy for anyone else to read, that I forgot about “me” – about myself and the value that it takes for one person to read anything I produce or publish sight unseen from anyone else who is familiar with these words and how they should be published or presented as material that is easy to read. am the one familiar with these words and how they should be, and I am in awe that they seem so special because they are transposed from something that just could not be, because it is from the immaterial and not from the dream of where we perceive of ourselves as something separate and physically challenging to be. I want to self-congratulate for taking the time to talk about something from my higher self, even if I am the only one who can understand the pages I put out for someone else to read. I am proud of myself – I am in aweof myself for producing something higher to the best of my ability in order to set someone else free.

 

Won’t you try it? Won’t you try to be “me” – which is to say, to be your Higher Self so that we can all be “me,” the Oneness from which we all came?

 

I am in awe that we came to try to be awake – to try to be peace, whatever you want to call it – so that someone else can be awake and we can all be free to be whole and of peace for the rest of our time on earth, to elucidate those who no longer remember what it is to be called higher “me” or not a person but a presence in all that is or ever could be. And so it is. Again – won’t you just try to hold a moment of awe for anything you have tried to be awake or a higher source so that someone else can try to be awake? Doesn’t it fill you with wonder that this could even be your thought to be one with something higher so that someone else can benefit? Won’t you try to be one with “me” – your version of Source – so that someone else can be free? Elucidate your higher meaning for yourself as Source and you will find yourself in the process of what it is to remember your Source, and awe will be the resulting emotion that is all that you will ever need in order to feel free to be your person, your physical accumulation of Source, to remember that we can be free to be one person in time and space – one accumulation of the Lower Self in order to be of one bid to be awake – so that we are whole and are in Oneness forevermore.

 

And so it is – be of one person to be of Source in one ever-ending pleasant dream of peace…

 

amen

Comments

Popular Posts