Judgments

As I press forward with making my pronouncement that this is my new belief system, and as I share my experiences, I continue to live in constant fear of people making judgments about my character or my personality. It is a difficult decision to live without fear, but with each step I take as I reveal my new situation, I have been remarkably unquestioned by those whose judgments I most feared. I have come to accept that I will never be found in my family's list of accepted occupations, but I am encouraged that others, whom I hold most dear, are relatively accepting of my new-found career. I don’t express details of my chosen occupation, but I give a general sense that I am a Medium who works in the world of psychic information for the Holy Spirit. Often times these belief systems don’t mix, so I have been worried about being judged because of the way I combine my belief systems. I have experienced some judgment, but aside from a few heart-breaking incidents, it's been mostly in the form of twisted facial expressions, and/or a quick change of the subject. And I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of people who exhibit no reaction to my pronouncement, as if this is the most normal thing in the world - further evidence that I'm not alone in this.

We are moving into a time where religious inclination is giving way to a hidden aspect of our own nature, which is to explore the darkness for where we can find our innate access to the light of our higher spirit. We are giving ourselves permission to question that which has been held in belief for centuries, and to rise above our fears of judgments that are hidden, or those that are right in our face. It is an accepted form of discrimination to judge others for their belief systems that do not fall into our expected belief systems, even as we become more accepting of others’ religions and spiritual practises. When you step outside of the norm, there will always be questions.

So this is where I must practise forgiveness, and continue to reach out to all of those who are facing similar judgments of their spiritual explorations. Keep it in mind that there have been times when people have been given a reason to judge those who claim that they can make a direct connection to the one spiritual consciousness from which we all came, for there have been some terrible situations of people who abused the trust of their followers, and have used it for their own self-determination of power and omnipotence. So for that, we can understand their inclination towards judgment of those who can claim they can make their own connection to our one source of power.

I hope you understand what I am saying when I suggest that we can make our own innate connections to the source from which we came. It is not for only one person to make this connection and to exhibit his or her power or will unto their following – that would be an abuse of your common sense, for if we are all one, then how could only one person make this claim. It is merely to suggest that you are so much more than your current aspect of the physical self, and that if you trace it back within your mental aspect through meditation, you can begin to get the sense that you are not this limited individual – that we are all one with the one consciousness of creation. Let us understand that you must not claim that you are omnipotent – not in the sense that some have come to claim it as power to recognize their oneness, but that it is the most gentle state of self-recognition that one could experience, and that is where it gets its power. Your power does not extend beyond this recognition, and if you can claim that you have become the omnipotent in order to change what you can experience on this plane, then you have misunderstood what I suggest and the act of creation. For yes, you can have an effect on manifestation or creation in the physical plane, but when you are truly one with your one source of consciousness, this will not be your focus nor your claim to impose your will upon another. But again, I digress...

I was talking about judgment and how it has not been as bad as I once expected, and this is because there are many people who are waiting to hear this new message of how simple it is to make this connection with their source as they understand it. It is what they have been longing to hear, and I will continue to step forward to help them make this connection beyond any classes or belief systems, so that they will no longer fear what their spirit has been asking them to hear, nor be afraid to explore their innate connection.

How that connection will appear is as different as anyone can suggest, and it is important that people understand that they should not be threatened by someone who is exploring why they appear here, or how they can continue to make this connection. However, as I have said, this is where forgiveness must come in, for if I understand the fear of those who will make judgments towards me or my beliefs, then I can continue to recognize my own fear and allow it to disappear through these simple practises of meditation and prayer of asking it to be clear. We must accept that not all will understand what we are doing here, and we must not look back on them with judgment, but see they are as clear as their own fear will permit. And that is why we are here – to continue to look past judgment and see it all as clear, no matter what someone else will say of our individual journey. If I continue to look past their fear and see why they are here for their own journey, then I can allow them to be clear without my judgment or my fear. This is all I ask, that you recognize why you are here enough to allow them to be clear. Then we can all get past our judgment, and no longer look back in fear or continue to make the pronouncement that I am here to get past fear. I am here to be clear. Where’s the judgment in that?

Comments

Popular Posts