Why I Continue With This

So if there have been so many challenges to accepting my new role in life, why do I continue with it? Because, along with the challenges come absolutely joyful revelations and alternative thought processes that reach back into the past and put what I have experienced into a new frame of reference, and suddenly it becomes far less challenging. I offer you this explanation of what my experience has been because I know there are far more of you who are sharing this experience than are coming forth with this.

There are far more of you who are wanting to share an alternative experience of our current living situation because you are already of this alternative experience. So what is this alternative experience? Perhaps it is only a slight difference in the way you have viewed the world since you came into it, that made it seem like such a great distance between you and its other inhabitants. What if it wasn't that we were so different, but that we were so sensitive that we could view this experience as something more tragic than others who were just focusing on their individual experiences? What if it was only this slight difference that made you want to leave this planet and its experiences in favor of a more peaceful experience? What if you could now view these slight differences, and see that you are supposed to be on this planet in order to share your view that is more peaceful, and that this would lift the experiences of others who are not as sensitive at this time? Would you then be more peaceful? Would you then be more comfortable in your current condition as a peaceful human on a less than peaceful planet?

That is my purpose with this mission to help others who are sensitive and who have come to this earth circumstance with a similar mission, but suffered a type of spiritual amnesia and forget that they came to be of this purpose. When one is of a spiritual mission - in other words, one has come to this planet to be of service - one often forgets this along the way of their human incarnation. Often, all we are left with of our spiritual mission, is an extreme sensitivity and a desire to no longer be of this mission; which is to say, to no longer be of this earth. That is tragic, because often the people who have been put in this position are on their way to a beautiful life purpose, but just can't put themselves in a position to make any sense of their human condition.

People who are sensitive and are of a spiritual mission, often have a difficult time with the lack of sensitivity on this planet, and that manifests in many different ways within their psyche, their personality, their behaviors and addictions, and in their relationships with others on this planet who are not necessarily of the same mission or life purpose. This is not to say that we are not all of a spiritual mission, for we are all of the spirit first, but there are some who are implanted on this planet to give a different definition of what the spirit is and how it came to play so that we can remember our original place of birth. That is much different than suggesting that not all are of a spiritual mission. What this is to say, is that not all will want to be of a spiritual mission or will want to remain on this earth in order to implant a new seed of consciousness that suggests we are all of this mission. But I digress...

I continue along this way because when I can work with a person who is here to be a sensitive person on this planet to engage with their spiritual mission, and I can help them to develop confidence that they are of this mission, them I am encouraged that we can all find a place to rest on this tumultuous plane. It is a difficult explanation to offer, and I hesitate to put it this way because it can sound quite ridiculous talking about planets and missions and implantations; but, it isn't insane to suggest that we are all from a spiritual plane, and that it was our spirit that did first suggest that we come to a physical plane and practise what our spirit is when it can only experience the love and joy of the non-physical plane in order to lift the lower spirit from its dense experience of pain and competition. It isn't insane to suggest that we are all of a spiritual plane, and that we can all come together in this dimension to reclaim our peaceful experience, and that to reclaim our intelligence of our peaceful intelligence is only a prayer and meditation away. We are so close to our peaceful intelligence and experience of our non-physical spiritual plane, and yet we practise non-peaceful and physical intelligence, which is to say we claim we are an individual and are capable of suffering pain. And yet, with a simple experience of meditation, we can resonate with our non-physical plane, and thus, can reinvent our physical pain into an experience of peace within our intelligence.

That is why I said that my experiences with meditation and with communication with my spiritual intelligence have reached back into the past and helped me to reclaim my peaceful experience. I am still working on forgiveness, but I am able to start to reclaim the intelligence which suggests that I am from the spiritual plane and I am able to make a difference on the physical plane that forgets its spiritual entrance, just through prayer and meditation - a simple adjustment to my day to implant the suggestion into my own consciousness that I am not of pain, but I am of a spiritual plane of non-judgment and simple resonance with the one consciousness from which I came.

It is a mental adjustment, and it is starting to filter into my physical plane. I am starting to perceive of this world with the non-judgment from whence I came, and it is making a difference to my sense of physical pain. This is all I can claim, that the spirit has made an adjustment in my perception of pain, and thus I have felt a lift in my spirit; and that I have been given a mission and a purpose I can claim, that I can help others to recollect their origin and to accept their concept of why they came to this planet, and how they can be of service just through simple meditation on their higher source of consciousness. This is all I can claim, but this is what has brought the magic back into my existence; in other words, this is what gets me from day to day, and opens me up to my spiritual experiences that are beyond what I can suggest is the human experience. But there will come a day when I don't see any difference between what my experience is on the physical or non-physical plane - it won't matter one bit what I can claim if I can't claim the entire domain as a peaceful experience. And I'm working on it. Every day. And though I might struggle with it a bit, it is a revelatory experience of why I came and how I can be of service on this planet in a non-experiential way; which is to say, that I only need to meditate and pray. Got any better suggestions?

Jill

Comments

Popular Posts