Who knew?!? I sure didn't...

So,imagine you're living your life - perhaps a little differently than most people are doing in their thirties - but, generally, you're a relatively normal person, when suddenly a voice that comes in thought form identifies itself as a well-known biblical figure, tells you that this is going to be your experience from now on, and, oh by the way, it'd like you to share this publicly. In other words, it would like you to stand before a lot of other relatively normal people, and confess that you've likely lost your mind. Not only that, but that you've lost your mind and now need to confess it in a world where there are many people who are rather fond of this particular biblical figure, and probably won't be none too happy that you suggest you can not only talk to him, but can learn from him, have casual conversations with him, and that what he's been telling you challenges 2000 years of belief systems, even if you can see that it's nothing radically different. What do you do with that?

Now, I've never been accused of being normal. In fact, I often say that normal is highly overated - whatever normal is. I enjoy the unusual, am frequently witness to people shaking their heads from side to side as they mutter "Jill, Jill, Jill...", and I do have a healthy sense of humor that not all are partial too. I've been accused of having a "strong personality" and of finding situations to be funny and joyful when not all present are in agreement; but for the most part, I'm grounded. I'm intelligent, I love to learn, and until I started having experiences that could not possibly be of this world, I needed to have proof before I accepted any new concepts or ideas.

So let me start with confessing that none of this makes much sense to me either. Yes, I can talk to, hear, see, and feel the Holy Spirit, Christ Consciousness, Jesus, Angels, various other Ascended Masters, people who have passed away, animals, and most other forms of spiritual beings of the light, but do I understand it? At first, I relied on the evidence I receive from the clients I was doing a reading for to provide me with evidence that I was not just crazy. I relied on the powerful and courageous people who have stated publically that they could speak to these same Spritual Beings even more clearly than I, to assure me that this is, in fact, normal. But what do I do when I receive a slightly different version of one's ability to communicate with the Holy Spirit or Jesus; instructions to pronounce, for those who are waiting to hear it, a new version of what this world is and how we can focus on our oneness to allow this world its exit; and, become able to allow the Holy Spirit, Jesus, etc. to speak through me in a semi-trance like state, in order to teach this new concept with a meditation - that many many people are not likely to embrace...? I freak out.

Cliche - 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I may be anything but cliche, but I employ this one continuously. I've given up a lot, but I would never call it a sacrifice. I was given the following prayer to say when I feel like I've lost everything: "...and let me not grieve what I exchange in order to be free." I exchanged a lot. I've said a lot of goodbyes to friends I held dear. I've felt very alone and misunderstood. I've lived with my parents as a grown woman, just so that I can focus on my spiritual growth. I've suffered depression, ill-health, immense self-doubt and self-criticism. And yet, I wouldn't change it for anything. The only thing I would change is the belief that I have suffered for this. It is only my belief that I have suffered that causes me any pain.

The good news, however, is that we are moving into an era where we are allowing the Holy Spirit, or our highest consciousness, to correct the long-standing belief that one has to suffer in order to be spiritual. We are leaving the old belief that the Divine is outside of us - a parent that holds us responsible and in judgment for all the pain and suffering of the earth. We are giving ourselves permission to believe that we are the Holy Spirit, the Christ Consciousness, and the Source of all of consciousness or creation. We are allowing ourselves to believe that we are peace, we are one, and we are not in competition with any of our brethren. We are able to focus on our own spiritual development based on our own inner connection and not on what someone else tells us we should experience... yes, we are free to explore our innate inner connection with the Holy Spirit or with the Highest Consciousness, whatever you prefer to call it.

There are some basic instructions I will be giving in order to achieve this new form of spiritual connection with the Holy Spirit or our highest consciousness, but at no time is this exclusive to one particular representative of this spirit. I use Jesus as my human representative of this concept, not only because He is the one who has come through to teach me about all of this, but because I believe he was the best representative of what was possible to remember of your non-human spirit, while you were in your human situation. He remembered His highest self. That doesn't make him a super-human spirit on this earth. That makes Him equal with your spirit. What He was, so are you. So I choose to use him as the best example to represent our higher spirit in human formation. What or whom you choose will best represent your belief system. I hope we can get together, and if you feel drawn to my interpretation of this spirit, can work together to remind each other that we are the entire spirit. We are complete - no one could be separate.

I will occasionally be posting blogs, sharing my experience of what it's been like for me to be introduced to this spirit and the concepts its asked me to present, and what it continues to be like for me as I need to introduce this concept to the planet or just those of us who are waiting to hear this material. I've been asked to do this because there is not a person on this earth who is not able to do what I do or to recognize themselves as the Holy Spirit - as the One Source of Spirit or Consciousness - or whatever you prefer to call it. This is not unusal, but at this time it can feel painful to embrace and remember that you are this spirit, never mind pronounce it publically, but we're being asked to. It's not about self-aggrandizing, it is actually quite the opposite; it's humbling. When you are part of the One Spirit, there is nothing left to compare yourself to. So how can you claim you are Omnipotent? It is peace, and it is all that is left when you recognize you are the One Spirit.

Thank you for interest in my journey - I hope you will find yourself in it, or will recognize that how your journey differs is still the perfect situation for the Holy Spirit to enter into your consciousness, whenever you will invite it in. It's all about recognizing yourself as the Holy Spirit, and not being afraid to admit it, for that is what we all are. You are the Holy Spirit - you are the highest form of intelligence, if you will only accept that you are perfect in your own mirror. Relax within it.

Jill

Comments

Popular Posts