The Process

The process - oy yoy yoy - the process... It's a process. I haven't fully laid out the process that I am being asked to teach yet, and although it is quite simple in its concept, it sure seems difficult to keep within the concept that this is a process. Life is a process, but it sure makes it seem more difficult when I am more concerned with keeping on my feet than with getting with the process of everlasting peace.

The process of everlasting peace should be as simple as sweeping up the mess so you can see the beautiful floor underneath. I didn't count on there being so much mess to sweep! The beautiful thing about this process that I have to teach, is that you can look at everything as if it is just one mess. There is the process for peace which is the mess you sweep, and the marvelling at the floor underneath which is the experience of oneness with all that is. It should be no more difficult than this. However, while I am getting in touch with this process, it seems as if there are many messes that I must sweep. Each life event presents me with the challenges of what to sweep first - how can I get the best benefit from my willingness to clean up my mess? And yet, this is what presents the most difficult of challenges. If I can just accept that there is just one mess, and that with my realization that there is but one heap to sweep I can be one with the process of peace, then I can be free to enjoy the process. But if I continue to look at this one mess as having many messes and many decisions and past experiences to sweep, then I continue to look past the process and focus only on the mess. One mess - one sweep - and then I get to enjoy the process; for the floor is always sparkling underneath, and to acknowledge this has me halfway through the process. Am I making sense?

The Holy Spirit has taught me that we are to consider all things within the dream to be as one mess, so to speak. We are to consider that anything that is not a part of the process for peace is garbage. All that it takes to turn something to this process of peace is to witness it as this process. So if I gaze upon my one mess as a part of the process for peace, and I look forward to seeing the floor that's hidden beneath, I'm already as close to this process for peace as I can get as a human being - even before I start the process to sweep.

It is my intention to merely be a witness to what is not in my acknowledgment as being a part of the process for peace as a part of the process for peace, that turns it into this process. And that can have more meaning than either you or I can believe. Far too often we have witnessed this mess to have too much meaning, and then we are so lost in our process of deciding what part of the mess we must sweep first in order to see the floor beneath, that we have lost recognition that it is all a part of this beautiful process for peace. For, eventually, all will be a part of this process - all will realize it is a floor that can be swept - and all will make the assumption that all can be peace. Does this make sense?

In others words, we do not have to look too deep to see that we are a part of this process for peace. Everything I have experienced this week is leading me to my recognition that I am a part of this process. Every difficult experience that I have left as just a part of the mess I need to sweep, allows it to be swept in an instant. My mind is no longer focusing on the tiny details of my limited experience, and thus my mind is allowing it to be swept from its memory. The more I focus on each and every tiny event, the more they come into my focus, and the more difficult they are for me to sweep. Everything I accept as just a part of the process for peace - be it challenging or uplifting - must be allowed to be swept from my consciousness. That is how I stay one with the ever-present presence of peace. That is how I am swept free of all of my negative, limiting engagements with what can only be termed as the process for peace.

This week I was robbed. My car was broken into and someone stole my wallet. I was flustered, but not nearly as much as I would have been before I started to acknowledge this process for peace. My Guides told me this was a gift, and the more I started to believe it before I had the evidence that this was so, the more it just started to feel as peace. I still don't have the evidence, and anyone might think I am nuts to look upon it as this, but as I have said it is a process. Talk to me next week and see if I still look upon it as peace, but for this moment, it is swept. Does it get any more easier to process peace than this?

Comments

Popular Posts