Religiously Cleaned

I can't tell you how disappointing it is that I have to have a discussion on religion on these pages. I was hoping to avoid it. Religion is something that has become somewhat of a poison in my indoctrination into my higher spirit. I don't like to talk about religion or my experience with it, because it causes me hesitation to move on with my experience of higher consciousness. Quite frankly, I am afraid of it. I am afraid that someone who is associated with a religion will access these pages and will put up a protest of what is found within them. I am frightened of religion and the consequence of speaking against it. It is only because I am channeling my higher information that I have the courage to speak this sentiment against it. I am frightened of how religion has blocked our senses of our highest imagination of what our spirit is and how we are permanently engaged with it. I am afraid of its indoctrination into another concept that suggests that I am somehow not one with my higher spirit, and that I do not have access to all of its information. I am frightened of a religious organization that suggests that I cannot perform spirit communication and that I should be punished for suggesting that I can. I am exasperated by the religious aspect of my own family situation, and the impact that it had on my consciousness as I try to explore a new awakening of consciousness. All of this I blame on religion, but is it truly what is to blame for my frustration, exasperation, and fear of religious prosecution and recrimination?

On my website, in the recently posted exposition that discusses religion and its role in our current consciousness formation, the Christ Consciousness/Jesus passed on information that was his hesitation with certain forms of religious indoctrination. Even now I can barely pass on this information as I am not channeling it from his source of information but from my source of information as my lower subject. This is a very painful subject, and as such, I suppose it deserves further exploration. As I have said, I have blamed religion for my hesitation to move on with my project of conscious exploration of my highest information. And yet, can I blame an entire organization for my reticence to profess what I discover of this information?

If I look back through possible past lifetimes as Jesus alluded to in the aforementioned exposition, I have suffered pain because of a religious organization, but with respect to my highest source of information, there is no such thing as pain. My human consciousness has yet to accept that I won't be forced to experience pain for expressing this information just as I receive it, and for suggesting the source from which it came; but my higher consciousness is starting to accept that the religious force that might oppose this information cannot truly cause me pain. For if I accept that I am this highest consciousness that can rise above anything that this lower consciousness presents, then it is only my hesitation that is causing this lower circumstance to manifest a circumstance of pain. The religion only comes in to grant me access to my lower concept of pain.

Egads - I wish I could just get past this lower concept that a religion or any other circumstance could cause me pain just for allowing my fullest expression. Whatever happened to me in any past or present life circumstance is just reminiscent of the pain of being in lower consciousness, and I have been given a way to allow this pain to remain while I accept that I am not this pain, but am everything else instead. I practise this, and yet my fear of religious persecution remains. I am working on this. I present these pages with hesitation for fear of the recrimination I will face. As of yet, I am the only one causing me pain because my fear of this religious prosecution that has yet to happen.

I have had an experience like this within my family that has caused me pain, but his fear was the only one that has caused me pain from an outside circumstance. So why do I continue to focus on this potential of pain?

The religious circumstance that I fear the most is that I will be jailed for speaking freely from my highest consciousness. I do have some past-life remembrances of this happening, but that is where they should remain. An experience of the past cannot continue to cause me pain unless I allow it to remain. If I focus on this particular circumstance again and again, I will continue to suffer this pain, and who knows what I will call into manifestation. So I need another plan. I need to focus on my highest domain, how I can feel the peace of its circumstance, and how I can feel the same for everyone I witness within this lowest domain of consciousness. For each and every circumstance that has caused me pain, I can choose a new focus of consciousness. In a way I am mapping out a new way to my highest circumstance each time I choose to not focus on this pain.

There is a way to focus on where there isn't any pain, and I choose to share my higher domain without putting my focus or attention on the possible pain that is to come with this circumstance. I am going to go now and put my attention on my highest domain in meditation. I am going to call into my focus my constant attention on this lower circumstance of pain that was caused by a religion, and I am going to ask it to remain while I hold my attention on where there is no pain. Eventually, this lower circumstance will cease to remain, and all that will remain is evidence of my higher circumstance where there is no pain.

I will do this again and again until I have washed my lower circumstance clean of this unclear memory. I will pray and ask for forgiveness from my higher circumstance for the attention I have put on this memory. What this is to suggest is that each time I want a memory to be cleaned it can happen in an instant, for my highest memory doesn't know it isn't clean. If I put my attention on where it is cleaned, it happens in an instant. I will do this again and again, and I will focus on where religion can be of benefit. This will draw it into my highest circumstance, and I will ask religion for forgiveness of where I experienced fear of its domain.

Thank you for asking your fear of religion to be cleared, if you are so drawn to this suggestion. What is clear or cleaned is all that must remain, and any fear is just dust that must be cleaned. Fear - it doesn't matter if it is about religion or some other circumstance - is just the dust that must disappear to reveal the shiny floor beneath. Cleaned - your ever-present circumstance in reality. You are not your fear - let's stop calling it into our existence.

So off I go to ask to be cleaned of this past memory and its current suggestion. I hope you will asked to be cleared or anything that is causing you fear. Allow it to be cleaned and it happens instantly. Is this clear that you can be cleaned?

Comments

Popular Posts